Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Hello Kitty Corynn

Our beautiful birthday girl turned 4 last week.  She was so excited to finally have a celebration just for her. She opened all the presents with her brothers patiently waiting beside her.  After the wrapping was strewn around the floor, the kids had fun dressing the dolls and putting on makeup (and yes this included the boys:)

A birthday is not complete without the party.  The theme, of course, was Hello Kitty.  After the house was successfully dressed in pink as well as the birthday girl, it was time for the fun to start.  Corynn had a wonderful time playing with friends and family.  It is always such a blessing to have people to share in these special moments in life.




We love Corynn with all of our heart.  She is such a strong and confident young women already (which can be scary at times).  One moment she can be multitasking taking care of her baby dolls, brothers, cleaning the house etc. (that doesn't sound a thing like her own mother) and the next melting your heart with her sweet smiles and cuddles.  She has so much life ahead of her and has already told us some of the things she would like to do when she grows up.  These are listed in the order they were told to me.  Believe me the first couple were a shock, but I'm sure will make her Daddy smile.
  1. Go hunting - I guess this really shouldn't come as a shock.  She loves the men in her life and tries to emulate everything they do.  I just hope she doesn't ask me to go with her.
  2. Build a fire - Again this is her wanting to become one with nature, but also a very important life skill.
  3. Get a doggy - It always important to have a warm friend to cuddle with.
  4. Be a Mommy - Now this made me teary eyed.  She will be a wonderful mother some day.  She is really good at sniffing out a dirty diaper, now all she needs to do is learn how to change it.
  5. Read books to my family - Corynn is never at a loss for words so storytelling is perfect for this list.
  6. Help my kids learn (build things, cut, color) - I wonder what she will think when her kids color on the walls and their bodies?
  7. Sew - I can't wait to teach her.  I can then give her all of the boys ripped clothes to sew.
  8. Build a house - Whatever house she builds I know if will be filled with love.
Happy 4th Birthday Corynn!

No comments:

Post a Comment