Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Watch Me Grow: Month 8

Our little firecrackers personality shown brightly, along with all the snow we received this month.  He loves to laugh, talk/screech, and explore.  His explorations take him all throughout the house leaving no toy, book, blanket or dog safe.


















  • Snow Days & Smash Balls - We finally got some more snow which meant some inside snow day fun for me and my siblings.  After watching the blustery conditions outside, we all thought the idea of smash balls sounded exciting.  Connor and Corynn dipped and dunked their cotton balls, we baked them, and then it was time to put our hammers, or in my case my teeth to work.  All the while I heard "SMASH BALLS" ringing in my ears.  Who knew some flour, food coloring and cotton balls could be so much fun.

  • Show Me The Love - I celebrated my first Valentine's Day with a couple heart parties and an enormous amount of candy.  Even though I didn't get to eat any of it, Connor and Corynn quickly gobbled up all the chocolate, sweet hearts, suckers and gummy treats.  I, on the other hand, just snuggled and showed love to my family.


  • Throw Me A Bone - So I still only have my two bottom teeth, but I have been working really hard to pop through my top ones.  I will chew on anything that is in my reach.  I have minimally ruined a few paperback books, ate some of my dog Belle's hair and even tried to nibble on faces whenever I got the chance.

  • Family Movie Night - We all piled on the couch for family movie night.  Both Connor and Corynn look forward to these nights, so I was excited to join in on the entertainment.  We settled in and watched the classic, MegaMind.  OK, so maybe it is not a classic, but it will go down in the books as my first.  As always Connor intently watched the movie, Corynn sat periodically for a couple minutes between playing, eating and singing, Belle stayed close to catch any falling popcorn and I took turns watching the movie on the floor, couch and Mom and Dads laps.

  • I'm Too Sexy - Do I really need to elaborate on this one? Just look at me!


  • Ride On - I may not be standing on my own or walking yet, but I did find another way to get around the house, by rolling. 

  • Build A Bear - I enjoyed a fun filled day with friends watching the chaos of building a special bear.  Connor picked a biker bear with sunglasses and Corynn choose a pink princess bear with a special wand.  They filled it with love and stuffing, while I filled my belly with food.  We then gave the special bears a bath and packed them up in their houses to bring home.  Drew Bear and Ryley Bear our now official members of our family.  I wonder what I will name mine when the time comes to pick my very own snuggle friend?




I am looking forward  to Spring and my first visit with the Easter bunny.  I also hope I can fit into a restaurant highchair next month.  My first attempt didn't go so well as you can see.

No comments:

Post a Comment