

- Baby's Best Friend - I love my dog Belle. She always find a comfy spot to sleep right next to me on the floor. She doesn't even mind if I pull all her hair out or poke her in the eyes. I think she has figured out that I like to drop things from my highchair, including anything I eat.
- Chompers - Months of drooling later, I finally got my bottom two teeth. Those teeth have come in handy too because I started to eat more solid food, which I actually prefer to the mushy baby food. My favorites are noodles and bread rolls, but puffs can be pretty tasty too. I also tend to be just a tad bit messier now.
- Big Red Trucks - I went with my brother and sister for a tour of a fire station. The trucks were so big and looked to have many toys attached to them. I was quite fond of the flashing lights. Next time I hopefully will be big enough to sit all by myself in one of them.

- 10 Years - Even though I may not have been a glimmer in my parents mind 10 years ago, I feel honored to be a part of their love today. On February 1st my parents had their 10 year wedding anniversary and to celebrate this joyous occasion they took a trip to FL. While they relaxed on the beach, I along with my brother and sister kept my cousins and family who watched me entertained. It know it wasn't easy for Mom and Dad to be away from us for a week, but I know I was the easiest baby to watch while they were gone.




- Stuntman - Over the past month, I have progressed with my ability to sit for longer periods of time, but I mastered the art of, what I like to call, the side lounge. I not only am able to play with my toys in this position, but I can also get a great view of what is transpiring around me. If I am ready for more excitement, I now can army crawl anywhere I want to go. Connor and Corynn have realized they need to keep better track of their toys unless they want them to end up in a pool of my drool.


- Water Waddler - Even though I floated in a pool before, this month I had my first sitting in the pool experience. I played with toys my sister brought me, splashed water on my cousin, and had a fun experience inside while the temperature outside was frigid.


Just last night I decided it was time to belly up to the table and sit like a big boy with the rest of the family. It was great to steal food from their plates.
On to next month with more firsts and I'm sure happy heart day fun. Also, since the groundhog didn't see his shadow, I am really hoping Spring comes early (even though it snowed 4" this morning).


No comments:
Post a Comment