Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Watch Me Grow: Month 2

Month 2 brought us many smiles and the emergence of his personality.  It also brought us some more fun adventures and the beginning of school for Connor & Corynn.

  • Grow spurt- I had my 2 month check up at the doctor.  I weighed in at 11 lbs 3 oz and was 22.5 in tall.  I definitely am growing and my sister has definitely taken notice of my eating habits and has decided to emulate Mom.

  • Smiles - I started to smile at my family.  I smile most of the time because I love them, other times because they are silly, and the rest of the time because I have gas.
 
  • Parks- With the weather becoming more tolerable, I have ventured out to my first parks and was able to enjoy some fresh air.  Most of the time I sleep at them and miss the excitement but I managed to wake up and check out all the fun stuff I will be able to do when I get bigger.
  • Sleep - I am sleeping pretty regularly, but surprised Mom and Dad with an 8 hour long stretch one night.  I have yet to repeat that great feat, but I'm sure I will within the next year or so.  I also am able to catch a couple more cat naps during the day on Monday's and Wednesday's when my brother and sister are in school.  Connor started his first official day of preschool as an Elephant and Corynn now goes two days a week as a Bear.  They both love it and I kind of enjoy a little piece and quiet.



  • Play Ball - I made it to my first baseball game this month too.  We went and watched the River City Rascals.  I watched the sky hoping to catch my first baseball, but no such luck.  Maybe next time.
  • Arch - We also finally made it downtown St. Louis as a family to see the Arch. I think Connor and Corynn enjoyed watching the helicopter tours take off and land and their ice cream more than this iconic structure, but I enjoyed the view as I sipped my bottle under a tree in the rain.
 
 

 

On to month 3....


 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment