

- Rollin, Rollin, Rollin - Oh my arms are swollen; with muscles, that is, from my tummy time work outs. Just a day shy of my 3 month anniversary, I rolled over. Belly to back and there is no turning back. I am starting to move and shake.
- Little Laughs - I am beginning to find my voice and using it to interact with my family and friends. I love when Connor and Corynn try to make silly faces at me to make me laugh. If they only knew how silly they really look.
- Fields of Apples - Mom decided to brave it outdoors with the 3 of us and take us apple picking. We all had a wonderful time. We came home with two big bags of apples that I even helped to pick. Even though I wasn't able to partake in all the fun activities, I loved my first tractor ride and watching C & C swim in the corn bins.

- Baptism - I was baptised September 16 at St. Patricks church, amidst God and my family. Surprisingly my brother and sister behaved well during the ceremony and I didn't fuss too bad while my head was blessed with water and oil. Even though I squirmed a little until I ate more food, I was definitely better off then another boy who shared the baptism spotlight filling his pants. My parents were pretty thankful that I reserved my movements for the comfort of our home.
- Spirit of the Season - With Fall came my first football game day and the start of festive decorations. Even my chants of MIZ-ZOU did not bring a victory for the tigers first SEC debut, I managed to look incredibly cute dressed head to toe in black and gold. And then came the Halloween decorations. Of course myNnanny has supplied us with every singing hallmark creature and then my mom thought it would be cute to sit me amongst all of them. I can't imagine what she'll make me do for Thanksgiving and Christmas.


It was a pretty packed month trying to spend as much time outside as possible. I'm looking forward to pumpkins, costumes and candy.

No comments:
Post a Comment