Our Family

Our Family

Friday, August 3, 2012

Watch Me Grow: Month 1

How fast the time goes. I can't believe my little man is already a month old.

My first month highlights:
  • Eat, Sleep & Poop- It may not sound too exciting, but I kept everyone on their toes. Corynn even joined in the fun with potty training herself. (Yeah to only one in diapers) 
  • Play with Connor & Corynn-Well, maybe I just laid there and looked at them, but they seemed to love it.  They are always bringing me toys to play with and covering up my toes so they do not get cold.
  •  First Bath- I screamed the whole time, but being squeaky clean in the end was well worth it.

  • Met Family & Friends- It is amazing how many people love and adore me already.
  • First Sleepover-The whole family slept over at Mama and Papas, after Mom and Dad went to a concert. They went to see Zac Brown Band, whose music I am partial to as well. They love me bunches, but we all need a little break from each other sometimes. 


  • First Photo Shoot-Of course the camera loved me.  I'm sure my modeling debut will be one of many.
  • Farm Experience-I took in all the surroundings and already scoped out the best place to put my tree stand when I get bigger. 
It may not seem like much, but with scorching temperatures in the high 90-100s there is not much my little body can handle if it requires me to be outside. I know Connor and Corynn kept busy while inside with me, though. Connor found that furniture works just like a jungle gym. I think with him watching the Olympics, inspired him to try out his acrobatic skills. He also spent some quality outside time with Dad honing his golf skills. He is ready for the mini golf championships.

Corynn, on the other hand, was inspired by the musical creations of the Chipettes and tested out her singing and dancing abilities. 
The boys are going to have to watch out for her.  Even though I am her little brother, I think I will need to keep a close on my big sis.

Can't wait to see what Month 2 brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment