The kids ran and started to check everything out.
They swang together on some saucer swings:
They crawled through bubble tubes:


They pretended to be a knight in shining armor and a princess:


Connor pretended to be a gymnast:

And then he approached the rock, mind you a real rock, wall. He posed for a picture in the cave of the wall, walked over to the stairs and then.....


Climbed up and over in an instant. I couldn't believe my eyes. He was on top climbing to the end before I even realized. I climbed up and over just in time. My little adventurerer was brave as we sat atop the wall figureing out a way to get down.
It was defnitely a defining moment in little daredevil Connor's life. He learned an important lesson while sitting up high on the rock. He learned that what goes up, in this case him, eventually will have to come down.


No comments:
Post a Comment