The kids each grabbed their own puppy dog masks and the adventure began. It is truly an adventure to try to read a story to a room full of 3, 2, & 1 year olds. It is fun to see their faces light up, though, when there is something that attracts their attention and gets them excited. The same holds true for the parents. I think they were pretty surprised to see me strap on a rubber glove, but all I was doing was trying to stay true to the story.
After the book, we played games and made dog puppets.
I think the favorite part for the kids is and was snack time. I attempted to make dog themed cookies.
Obviously I am either not skilled at baking or utilizing cookie cutters as the before definitely looked better than the after, but I know they still tasted just as good.
When all was said and done, Corynn went straight down for a nap(all the new babies and glue sticks wore her out) and Connor, well he wanted to read the book again.
No comments:
Post a Comment