Our Family

Our Family

Monday, August 26, 2013

Back To PRESchool

It is that time of year again for the kids to head back to school.  We enjoyed our summer full of fun and memories, but we're excited for the school bell to ring again.  I don't quite know who was more excited though, Mom and Dad or the kids.  Corynn woke up, got dressed and was ready to go first thing in the morning, while Connor danced around the house singing, "Going to school!"  Bennett on the other hand I am sure will miss them like crazy(as you will notice with a peek-a-boo Bennett in their pictures).
Connor is entering his last year at the Solid Rock school in Pre-K.  As happy as I will be for him to start into kindergarten next year, I know a few tears will be shed. He is excited to play with his friends and go on field trips and Mom is ecstatic that he will be learning how to read.
This is the first year of preschool for Corynn.  She now moves into a more structured day sans a nap, which is perfectly fine since she has boycotted them all summer.  She can't wait to learn how to write her name, play with her friends and finally get to ride the white van for some school outings.


We wish them a wonderful year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment