


5 Month Highlights:
- Achoo- It was bound to happen sooner or later, but just after I turned 4 months, I got my first cold. I sneezed, while mom suctioned my nose like crazy. Tis the season for germs.
- Deer Santa- While Dad was away for the pivotal deer camp weekend, we shared in the hunting spirit by visiting Bass Pro Shop's Winter Wonderland. I sat on Santa's lap and gave him my holiday wish list. Connor and Corynn shared theirs as well. Connor wants a spider man arm that shoots webs and Corynn wants a Santa book. I would be happy just popping through my two front teeth.


- Road Trip-Packed in the car like sardines, we ventured on our first road trip as a family of five. Surprisingly we all did extremely well. We ate, slept and sang our way over the rivers and through the city to Nanny and Papa Hutch's house. Little did we know we would find some special gifts Santa delivered to their house early.


- Gobble Gobble-My first Thanksgiving was a whirlwind of hugs, kisses and snuggles from both sides of my moms family. I may have been a little too small to share in the traditional Thanksgiving feast, but enjoyed sipping on my own personal eggnog.
- Splish, Splash- During our Thanksgiving break, we headed to WI for night away in a hotel. We all had a blast exploring the halls and playing together in the room.
The best part, though, was a chance to go swimming. My brother and sister are like fish out of water. They squeezed into their water wings and splashed away until their lips were blue. I, on the other hand, floated my way lazily around the pool. I liked being in the water, but me being the smarter of the three children, got out and bundled in blankets so as not to catch a cold.

- Twas The Night Before Christmas-So far I am loving this holiday season. I can't wait for my first Christmas morning with my family. Connor and Corynn have already started to read me stories to prepare me for the big day.


Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!

No comments:
Post a Comment