Spring Break!!! The last time I heard those words I was partying in a disco tech in Madrid. Well times have changed. I have gotten a little older and now I have children who get to create their own spring break memories. So we slathered on the sunscreen, grabbed our picnic lunch and sippy cups, and headed for a swinging time at the St. Louis Zoo. It was a perfect day; not to hot, not to cold. They loved running, making animal noises, and climbing their way through the park.

Dad also loved getting to spend time with his favorite people.


We ended the trip with a train ride around the zoo, that Connor was promised as long as he went potty first. He got so excited he dropped his pants by the gorilla house. Luckily we caught him in the nick of time, but not soon enough for a couple families to get some laughs. I guess he'll fit in just fine on his college spring break excursions (all of which I do not wish to hear about).
One successful spring break down, many more to go.
No comments:
Post a Comment