



'I'll Make a Man Out of You' and 'Let's Go to The Movies' were the songs for her routines this year. As apprehensive as I was that she was going to learn all the new technical dance moves, she conquered the challenge, albeit being able to do the splits.









Our little heart breaker hit the stage just as the sweat started running down our faces. Dance recitals are long and unending in the first place, but take away air conditioning in an auditorium filled with people on a 95+ degree day for two hours, well I think I've made my point.

When the show was over and I looked at her smiling face on stage as she took her last bow, I couldn't have been more proud and possibly excited to get in my air conditioned car. The show didn't end when we got home either! Connor took it upon himself to help his sister take out over 40 bobby pins from her hair. Now that is love:)







No comments:
Post a Comment