What I've Been Up To:
- Need More Cowbell - At the beginning of the month, my Dad ran and completed his first half marathon. We were all so proud of him. My brother thought that we all deserved a medal, including our faithful sidekick, Belle. I know Mom's favorite part of this experience was the take home cow bell that was rung at all hours of the day.
- Tigers and Elephants and Clowns, Oh My - We all went to the Kelly Miller Circus. What an aroma filled experience. Connor loved watching the clowns beat each other up, Corynn liked the tiger show (Those tigers seemed to scare all the adults. Those big babies thought they would get loose and attack us) and I loved watching all the twirling ladies high above the circus arena.



I also went to a friends circus birthday party got. While Connor and Corynn got their faces painted, I decided to dress up like Bozo the clown.
- Swings & Stuff - Now that I am getting bigger, I have started to try out some fun moving toys. My safari bouncer provides me the ability to jump and dance while watching my brother and sister groove to the music. Sometimes, I can even bounce myself to sleep. I also tried swinging at the park on most likely the last warm day until Spring.


- Feed Me - An attempt was made to feed me rice cereal. It was not an enjoyable experience. I don't know who invented this food group, because it tastes awful. I finally got Mom to stop feeding me by knocking the bowl out of her hand. Even though it all spilled in my lap, I was happier to wear it than eat it.
- Pumpkin Fun - The first pumpkin patch I ever went to was called Pin Oak Farms. My family and friends took the picturesque hayride out to the patch, so we could pick our very own pumpkins. We all decided to pick pumpkins proportionate to our body size. Mine of course was the smallest.
Connor and Corynn had a squishy good time carving pumpkins this year too. Even though I didn't partake in the scooping or carving, I enjoyed watching them. Connor was determined to have a ninja turtle pumpkin, while Corynn (she ended up with a butterfly) liked digging out the seeds so much so, she decided to stick her head into the pumpkin.
- Trick or Treat - For my first Halloween, I decided to go the comfy route and wear a sensible pumpkin hat and bib. I went trick or treating three different times with my brother and sister. Connor dressed up as a fearless knight and Corynn grabbed her pom poms and dressed as a Minnie Mouse cheerleader. She even got a chance to take a picture with the real Minnie Mouse. We had fun with all of our friends and got tons of candy. Since I can't eat the candy yet, Mom and Dad decided to eat my delicious treats.


Next up, my first Thanksgiving and meeting more of my family. Gobble Gobble.

No comments:
Post a Comment