Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Mr. Mom

I thought it was very appropriate to thank and congratulate my husband on being a great caretaker, housekeeper (of most things), and Mr. Mom a wife could ask for.  Being down and out with my bum back has put just a little crimp in his day to day plans.  He has taken it all in stride with a smile (well at least most of the time).

Some had suggested for me to get a bell when I need assistance (not Ben of course), but technology has provided me with something far better.  I know he is NEVER without his phone so if one of our children goes to the bathroom I can just text him "Poop" and he comes to save the day.  He also has become a staple at some of my moms group events, which I know he so dearly loves.

I know my recovery is not over so there is still help to be given, but at least I know my family is in capable hands.  As an added bonus for him, though, we just finished our bar so he now has a place to get away from his very nice and sweet, but also a little over the top chore requesting wife.


Thanks from the bottom of my heart.  Love You!

No comments:

Post a Comment