The kids have decided to continue their summer of exercise. They found they love to do push ups. Why the push ups have to be shirtless, I don't know, but it is funny to watch. I decided to keep my shirt on and just video the great moment.
Connor also spent a day finding out what it is like to cheer on a team. Thank you cousin Ryley!
 |
| GO TEAM! |
I am so dying laughing. This is awesome. He will hate this picture some day soon. ha ha ha
ReplyDeleteI just happened to go add a reader to my blog and was pleasantly surprised to see you have a blog! I can't believe how big your kids are now! Wow!! Looks like you guys have settled in quite well and keep very busy. You guys look great and the kids are too cute. I'll be checking your blog out so keep updating :) Waiting to see when #3 will arrive!! (Our #3 is a devil child so be careful lol)
ReplyDeleteIt is great to hear you are doing well. I won't tell Ben what you said, because we do want a third but our daughter is giving us a run for our money. I don't know if it is a girl or second child thing. If you still have your blog I would love to see it again and see what your guys are up to.
ReplyDeleteKeep up the good work managing 3. I feel worn out just with 2.