Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Funny Things Kids Wear

I always find it interesting what toys or clothes my kids like.

For toys, both of them love these bunny masks their Aunt Angie got them for Easter. They run around the house in their respective blue and pink like the caped bunny crusaders.

For clothes, both the kids have an obsession with shoes and socks, especially Connor. He pulled on my red socks that went up to his thighs and called himself "Super Why". Why I do not know except for the fact he watches the cartoon and he thought by pulling on the socks he transformed himself into someone with special powers. I will refrain from posting any pictures or commentary of him either in my "big girl underwear" (as he calls it) or my heels.

In the end, I think they like the ones were they can pretend they are super hero's of some sort. It makes me laugh to see them use their imaginations.

No comments:

Post a Comment